Greg Marlowe quit racing full-time in 2001 and then purchased Childress Race
cars in December of 2004. Marlowe has always had an interest in
chassis's even a as racer, but as he began cranking out a total of 28 chassis' in
2006 and 2007,he began to realize his dream. MRC has a UARA series
champion driving it's chassis as well as track champions and multiple race winners.
Marlowe Racing Chassis's main focus is providing a chassis that is capable of winning
anywhere and at anytime. MRC made several updates to their 2010 Chassis
giving it a lower center of gravity and more suspension travel along with a lighter overall
weight. Marlowe is constantly helping his customers with setups and makes every
attempt to be at track test and at the race track during the races to support his
drivers. Chuck Crump, the 2007 Late Model track champion at Concord, said he grew
up watching Marlowe race at Caraway Motor Speedway. "He was a heck of a
race car driver, and that's what makes him a heck of a chassis builder.
It pays off to have someone like him to build a
chassis; "He understands what it takes."
- 2011 Richmond International Raceway Denny Hamlin Foundation Winner - Denny Hamlin Driver
- 2011 Ace Speedway Lmtd 6 Wins in a Row - Dillion Bassett
- 2011 UARA Stars Most Wins to Date - Brennan Poole
- 2010 2 Time Rockingham Speedway Winner - Brandon McReynolds & Brennan Poole
- 2010 Ace Speedway Track Champion - Dustin Rumley
- 2010 Tri County Track Champion - Grant Wimbish
- 2010 Newport Speedway Track Champion - Brandon Rogers
- 2010 Concord Motor Speedway Track Champion - Jay Payne
- 2010 UARA Stars Rookie of the Year - Robert Johnson
- 2010 HMS Lmtd Track Champion - Dexter Canipe, Jr.
- 2010 HMS LMS Truck Champion - Clint Fields
- 2009 Top 4 of 5 Finisher at Martinsville Speedway with Winner - Jake Crum
- 2009 Tri County Motor Speedway Champion - Dexter Canipe Jr.
- 2009 Hickory Motor Speedway Lmtd Track Champion - Kyle Mansche
In July of 2011 the MRC Chassis has merged under the
Performance Racing Warehouse Banner. The MRC Chassis
will still be manufactured under Greg Marlowe's supervision to
turn out the best Chassis out there. Greg will be the
Floor Supervisor at Performance Racing Warehouse and will
continue to support his MRC drivers in the same manner as he
has always been accustomed to. Greg will continue to
help his drivers at the race tracks and will be available for
test days as needed. As always it is still about our
customers and providing the best chassis out there.